Saturday, January 13, 2018

Lawn and Garden Tractor Update

Removed the JD111, JD160, and the old Murray 11HP with no rear end from the van truck. I pulled the motor from the Murray 11HP.   I think it will go into that strange Murray that shoots grass out both sides of the deck.    The DYT4000, LT1000(2) and the Murray with the Brigs Oppy went into the truck.  No point in having good tractors outside and junkers inside.  Need to figure out a better outside place to store the JDs.

Was gifted with a Cub Cadet ZT.  This is the one I worked on several times.  After I put a new PTO clutch it developed other hopefully minor problems and the owner just wanted a new one.  I tucked it under a 1000 poly tank for the winter.  Not sure what I'm going to do with the thing.  Its a nice ZT but I really have no use of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment